Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Self Assessment


Self-Assessment Reflection

  1. What were your goals for yourself in writing this paper? My goals were to find out if schools do in fact do kill creativity.  To what extent did you reach your goals? I believe I found some valuable information, but did not completely reach my goal.
  2. How did you use your time in developing this paper? Researching the subject and grouping similar ideas.  Did you use class opportunities to improve your writing? Yes  Explain. Other students gave me helpful feedback.  How did your use of time fit your goals? Researching the topic further and getting useful information.
  3. How did you see your writing changing? Adding more information.  Did you take advantage of the responses from your peers? Yes, I used their input and added it into my paper. Explain how you worked with your peers? Read over the paper, then gave feedback.
  4. Who else contributed to your paper’s success? The internet.  Explain their role? Gave me useful information
  5. What have you learned about yourself as a writer? My type of writing style. What did you learn from others? Their writing style.
  6. What was the hardest part of writing this paper? Gathering information. Explain.  What was the easiest part? Writing the paper Explain. Once you have the information you need, its easy to write the paper. Where did you take risks? The information I incorporated in the paper Explain. Some of the information I have; others might not agree.
  7. What parts of your paper are you proudest of? The beginning and the end. Why? The beginning sets the tone, and the ending closes on all the ideas.
  8. What parts of your paper still need improvement? The body paragraphs. Why? It might be lacking some important information. How did you attempt to make these improvements before you turned the paper in? Reread the body paragraphs and see what’s missing.
  9. Explain your writing process from brainstorming to now. Research the information, organize the ideas, then write the paper.















No comments:

Post a Comment