Thursday, February 28, 2013

Peer Reflection

1. What advice did you receive from each member of your group? Alex told me that I should include Pathos, Ethos, or Logos in my paper. Joseph told me that I should not you "I" or "My" in my paper. John told me that I should expand on each topic and give more detail.

2. What was the most helpful piece of advice you received? I think it was the advice about adding pathos, ethos, or logos in my paper. I think this would really help my paper become more complete.

3. What was the least helpful piece of advice you received? The least helpful advice was that I needed a title, it wasn't helpful because i already knew that.

4. What are your plans for revision? My plans are to incorporate all of the advice i received from my group and use it in my paper. I will take out the "I" and "My"s of my paper. Expand on each topic, and add pathos, logos, or ethos.

2 comments:

  1. after completing this paper, how do you think the visual analysis is will help of with our next assignment? In my case my pictures helped me to branch out and think about other things that could be related to my topic, so i think that this would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont forget to post your work thats due today, pick a source for your next paper and the answer the questions in practical argument on page 80.

    ReplyDelete